8 Coffee Shop Marketing Strategies for Under $100 a Month
There are several strategies you can try to get customers in the door of your coffee shop. We’re going to talk about a few that have worked for us.
1. Instagram Hashtags – Make Your Own and Dominate Other Local Hashtags Related to Your Business
2. Reward Social Media Interactions – Take advantage of social media influencers who are already followers of your brand!
3. Proximity Marketing Device – Push Notifications to Android phones within 100 yards.
4. Marketing on Social Media (Facebook & Instagram Ads)
5. Sign-up form that collects email (or Facebook) addresses as well as marketing data.
6. Sidewalk Sign
7. Backpack or Coffee Travel Box
8. Request a review, a check-in, or a post on social media. Especially when someone claims to have had a fantastic time! Ask! Or offer in order to receive a discount or a promotional offer!
#3 – I got rid of the proximity sensor. It was amazing for a season, but not anymore.